Vice President of Sales.
Based in Scandinavia.
We are looking for a Vice President of Sales to join our team in the Nordics. Based in Scandinavia, the right candidate will have experience with design + build, brand implementation, global accounts, and regional business development in the Nordic region. Our chosen candidate will report to the CEO and provide business development mentorship and direction to all local Nordic business units. The VP of Sales will also sit on the executive committee.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the Modulex Executive committee.
- Responsible for driving the Modulex mission and vision.
- Work with the management teams of each Nordic business unit to achieve their individual sales goals.
- Provide leadership -establish and fostering a design + build culture.
- Work collaboratively with all teams to articulate Modulex values in a manner that generates excitement, enthusiasm, alignment and commitment to action.
- Fosters a culture that promotes ethical practices, passion and encourages individual integrity, accountability and responsibility.
- Attract and retain a solid team with the knowledge, skills, energy and desire to make the mission and vision a reality.
- Actively participates in a performance management process that ensures accountability at all levels of the organization and makes mid‐course corrections in goals and strategies.
- Aware of trends and developments within the brand implementation and signage industry.
- Actively seek out new global account opportunities for development.
- Support the business development for all Nordic business units by providing mentorship and strategic sales direction to the Managing Partners.
- Minimum ten years experience in a senior sales executive role within the visual communications industry.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and ambitions to develop ownership within the business.
- Proven experience in a business development role with global accounts.
- Ability to provide direction, assemble and coordinate teams and other staff.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English & Scandinavian languages.
- Ability to see opportunities for growth, expansion and drive to push the business.
- Ability to work autonomously and juggle multiple high priority objectives and initiatives.
- Ability to travel throughout Northern Europe to connect with various business units.
Preference will be given to candidates that have the following:
- Experience in global brand implementations.
- Experience at an agency consulting on brand implementations.
- Global Account Sales Experience.
To apply, send your CV to our Group CEO, Ketil M. Staalesen email@example.com.
Please include the position in the subject line.
Modulex Miami is seeking an experienced, highly motivated, and (B2B) client-focused individual to de...
We are looking for President to join our team in the U.S. The right candidate will have experience w...
We are looking for a Vice President of Sales to join our team in the Nordics....
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated, and (B2B) client-focused individual to develop and ...