Project Designer & Brand Implementation,
Working within a collaborative design and project management environment, this position is responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop and execute multiple location brand roll outs in relation to architectural signage.
- Develop schedules to meet project deliverables.
- Manage clients and vendors by providing deadlines for drawing, budget and project approvals.
- Schedule suppliers, production and installation requirements to meet client & internal deadlines.
- Manage and maintain client and internal project budgets.
- Create and refine project management tracking tools to monitor and manage progress of project and deliverables.
- Report on project status and keep internal management and clients up to date with project progress.
- Ensure and double check all project documentation is accurate and meets project requirements.
- Build client relationships, both new and existing.
- Five years experience in a creative / design environment.
- Proven experience in a project management role on large scale initiatives.
- Ability to provide direction, assemble and coordinate project team and other staff.
- Proficiency with Adobe CS (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), MS Office Suite (Word, Excel) or equivalent.
- Degree/diploma from a recognized University or College.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Well organized and proven ability to problem solve.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage large number of deliverables under short timelines.
Also an Asset:
- Project Management training and certification (ie PMP).
- Experience in project management software.
- Experience working on branding and signage programs.
- Experience working with fabricators, suppliers and other vendors to supply client products.
- CAD experience – AutoDesk or Vectorworks; and/or SketchUp.
- Knowledge and understanding of permitting process, building codes and accessibility standards.
- Additional languages, both written and oral.
Global Accounts is the only global brand rollout service powered by a single, unified organization; not a network of independent agents.
We offer the complete package: project management, wayfinding, manufacturing, product sourcing, logistics and installation; even a custom solution when you need something extra special. And, with the reach of our international organization – covering more than 45 countries with decades of experience – we provide problem-free implementation anywhere in the world.
To apply, email your cover letter, online portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the position in the subject line.
Modulex Miami is seeking an experienced, highly motivated, and (B2B) client-focused individual to de...
We are looking for President to join our team in the U.S. The right candidate will have experience w...
We are looking for a Vice President of Sales to join our team in the Nordics....