The United States Market.
We are looking for President to join our team in the U.S. The right candidate will have experience with design + build, brand implementation, global accounts, and regional business development U.S markets. Our chosen candidate will report to the CEO and provide business development leadership and direction to all U.S. business units.
- Responsible for development of the brand positioning, visualization, and solutions.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the global senior management team.
- Responsible for driving the mission and vision for the company.
- Work with the management teams of each U.S. business unit to assist in their individual initiatives and ensure consistency.
- Provide leadership – establish and fostering a design + build culture.
- Work collaboratively with all teams to articulate Modulex values in a manner that generates excitement, enthusiasm, alignment, and commitment to action.
- Upholds a culture that promotes ethical practices, passion and encourages individual integrity, accountability, and responsibility.
- Attract and retain a solid team with the knowledge, skills, energy, and desire to make the mission and vision a reality.
- Actively participates in a performance management process that ensures accountability at all levels of the organization and makes mid‐course corrections in goals and strategies.
- Aware of trends and developments within the brand implementation and signage industry.
- Actively seek out new global account opportunities for development.
- Support the business development for all U.S. business units by providing mentorship and strategic sales direction to the Managing Partners.
- Minimum 15+ years experience in a senior executive role within the visual communications industry.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and ambitions to develop ownership within the business.
- Proven experience in a business development role with global accounts.
- Ability to provide direction, assemble and coordinate teams and other staff.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English.
- Ability to see opportunities for growth, expansion, and drive to push the business.
- Ability to work autonomously and juggle multiple high priority objectives and initiatives.
- Ability to travel throughout the U.S. to connect with various business units.
To apply, send your CV to our Group CEO, Ketil M. Staalesen email@example.com.
Please include the position in the subject line.
Modulex Miami is seeking an experienced, highly motivated, and (B2B) client-focused individual to de...
We are looking for President to join our team in the U.S. The right candidate will have experience w...
We are looking for a Vice President of Sales to join our team in the Nordics....