Modulex Group – Managing Partner.
Modulex Group is seeking an experienced, highly motivated, and (B2B) client-focused individual to manage the start-up of a new operation in Germany. As Managing Partner, you will possess the leadership skills necessary to build, maintain and grow a team of account managers, project managers, administrators, designers and production & installation staff.
The Managing Partner is responsible for the overall success and profitability of the German office. Ensure top/bottom line targets are met, staff resources are correctly allocated, and profitability for the German market increases.
The Managing Partner will work closely with executive staff to ensure overall company objectives are being achieved.
Founded in 1963 by the LEGO group, Modulex is a global leader in visual communication and brand implementation.
Based on Danish design excellence and a modular signage concept, Modulex has evolved our offering with design, wayfinding, custom solutions, and brand implementations locally and globally. In 2019 our ISO9001 certified factory in Denmark created a sustainable product line. It was awarded the Green Network diploma for nine straight years. We are a multi-national group with five factories globally and a presence in over 300 cities across 45 countries, giving us infinite reach and the ability to deliver on brand, on budget and on time.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 7 – 10 years of related experience, preferably within signage & wayfinding and/or design-related industry, successful business development and direct sales record and managerial experience. We seek an exceptional and dynamic individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our Team, with equity participation available to the right candidate.
Candidates will have/exhibit:
- Entrepreneurial experience in an independent business
- Be excited by the opportunity to embark on a career/business investment opportunity
- Business Development / Sales & Sales Management experience
- Background in creative industries, signage, advertising, architectural or construction specialities
- Ability to recruit, motivate and manage an enthusiastic and energetic workforce
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent sales and negotiating skills/experience
- Understanding of a design/build/manage business model
- Innovative / progressive
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative
- Exceptional work ethic
- Approachable, collaborative, and professional demeanour
- Ability to work under pressure, juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
- A natural leader with the ability to motivate and inspire a team
- An entrepreneurial spirit is essential
- Foster a Sales Culture
- Business Development / Sales Strategy
- Ensures monthly sales targets are met, including responding to daily sales activities and developing new sales initiatives
- Create new business through the building and nurturing of relationships and seeking out new opportunities within the region
- Prepare responses to new business opportunities, including letters, proposals, presentations and meetings.
- Engage with existing clients to develop opportunities beyond the current scope
- Responsible for closing / converting opportunities into new contracts / revenue
- Recruit and develop additional sales/account management staff as required to meet market conditions
- Responsible for development and implementation of strategic goals in conjunction with the President and owners and other senior management staff
- In conjunction with the President and management group, sets yearly budgets, sales targets and overall office objectives
- Responsible for driving the Modulex mission and vision
- Project Forecasting, Profitability and Review
- Review current projects against completion dates and forecast pipeline and timing
- Weekly updates with Finance on projection versus actual results
- As required, develop actions plans to meet margin targets
- Create/assist/review project and client pricing, including the development of mark up calculations
Job Location: Germany
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Modulex Group is seeking an experienced, highly motivated, and (B2B) client-focused individual to ma...
Modulex Miami is seeking an experienced, highly motivated, and (B2B) client-focused individual to de...
We are looking for President to join our team in the U.S. The right candidate will have experience w...
We are looking for a Vice President of Sales to join our team in the Nordics....