Business Development & Sales Representative.
Central Florida, United States.
April 27 – 2021.
Modulex is seeking an experienced, highly motivated, and (B2B) client-focused individual to develop and grow business through the creation of new business relationships and converting those relationships into major projects. The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years of related experience with a proven, successful sales record. We are seeking an exceptional and dynamic individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team, and the following outline describes the key tasks that will be required, and the skills and attributes required to complete them. Experience in the construction/architectural signage industry is a plus.
Reporting to the Managing Partner, the candidate will be responsible for business development within the Central Florida and surrounding markets.
Duties + Responsibilities:
- Responding to daily sales activities and developing new sales initiatives.
- Responsible for closing / converting business development leads into new contracts / revenue.
- Managing client contract/fee negotiation.
- Networking within the business community.
- Researching business news and communications for signage and wayfinding opportunities.
- Creating, managing, and updating sales pipeline technologies and CRM (ShopVOX) to measure performance and track progress.
- Manage lead generation programs, selected vendors, and marketing intelligence resources.
- Write and prepare business development proposals and RFP responses to respond to opportunities.
- Participate in the conceptual and strategic development of new marketing tools and programs as required.
- Further develop key accounts within the market place.
- Engage with existing clients to develop opportunities beyond current scope.
- Perform all necessary duties as part of the sales cycle, including, but not limited to, project/client cold calls, preparing quotes, client presentations, training seminars for clients, and/or managing projects as it relates to the sales process.
- Aware of design industry and business trends.
Metrics for Performance:
Progress reports detailing pursuit activities including: priority projects, project status changes, introductions / letters / cards and proposals sent, meetings held, presentations given, and pipeline outlook.
- Won / lost opportunities.
- Monthly new contract values.
- Short & long-term forecasting.
Skills + Attributes:
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Client management and services experience.
- Excellent sales and negotiating skills / experience.
- Desktop publishing (InDesign, PowerPoint / Keynote) and computer skills.
- Understanding of a design/build/manage business model.
- Innovative / progressive.
- Highly motivated self starter who takes initiative.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Approachable, cooperative and professional demeanor.
- Ability to work under pressure, juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines; and
- An entrepreneurial spirit is essential.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com.
Please include the position in the subject line.
Modulex Miami is seeking an experienced, highly motivated, and (B2B) client-focused individual to de...
We are looking for President to join our team in the U.S. The right candidate will have experience w...
We are looking for a Vice President of Sales to join our team in the Nordics....
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated, and (B2B) client-focused individual to develop and ...