Business Development & Sales Representative.
Palm Beach County, United States.
Reporting to the Business Development Director, the candidate will be responsible for business development within the Palm Beach County area and wider region that ensures that monthly sales targets are met;
Duties + Responsibilities:
- Responding to daily sales activities and developing new sales initiatives.
- Responsible for closing/converting business development leads into new contracts/revenue.
- Managing client contract/fee negotiation.
- Networking within the business community.
- Researching business news and communications for signage and wayfinding opportunities.
- Creating, managing and updating sales pipeline technologies to measure performance and track progress.
- Manage lead generation programs, selected vendors and marketing intelligence resources.
- Write and prepare business development proposals and RFP responses to respond to opportunities.
- Participate in the conceptual and strategic development of new marketing tools and programs as required.
- Further develop key accounts within the marketplace.
- Engage with existing clients to develop opportunities beyond the current scope.
- Perform all necessary duties as part of the sales cycle, including, but not limited to, project/client cold calls, preparing quotes, client presentations, training seminars for clients, and/or managing projects as it relates to the sales process.
- Aware of the design industry and business trends.
Metrics for Performance:
- Progress reports detailing pursuit activities including priority projects, project status changes, introductions/letters/cards and proposals sent, meetings held, presentations were given, and pipeline outlook.
- Won / lost opportunities.
- Monthly new contract values.
- Short & long-term forecasting.
Skills + Attributes:
- Exceptional English verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Client management and services experience.
- Excellent sales and negotiating skills/experience.
- Understanding of a design/build/manages business model.
- Innovative / progressive.
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Approachable, cooperative and professional demeanour.
- Ability to work under pressure, juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- An entrepreneurial spirit is essential.
Salary (advance) and bonus based on experience, target 7.5% of sales
Job Types: Full-time, Bonus
To apply, email your cover letter, online portfolio, and resume to email@example.com.
Please include the position in the subject line.
Modulex Miami is seeking an experienced, highly motivated, and (B2B) client-focused individual to de...
We are looking for President to join our team in the U.S. The right candidate will have experience w...
We are looking for a Vice President of Sales to join our team in the Nordics....
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated, and (B2B) client-focused individual to develop and ...